While waxing is increasingly becoming popular among women, no one has found a way to eliminate the pain that comes with bikini waxing until now. Thanks to BareEASE, you can numb the skin before your waxing treatment to ensure your experiences is as painless as possible!
Our numbing kit prepares your bikini area by anesthetizing and moisturizing the skin so you can have as painless of bikini waxing experience as possible!
What other suggestions does Dr. Edna recommend before your procedure?
- Don’t wax before your period. The hormones that peak before your period can increase your sensitivity to pain. Try waxing the week after your period.
- Exfoliate the day before your waxing appointment. Waxing becomes harder and a lot more painful if the waxing solution can’t stick to the hair follicles. Exfoliating strips your hair of dead skin cells, allowing you to enjoy a virtually painless bikini waxing procedure. Make sure not to exfoliate on the same day of the appointment, however, because your skin will be too soft and can be easily hurt.
- Medications? If you’re not allergic to and taken either acetaminophen (also known as Tylenol) or ibuprofen (found in Advil) in the past, a dose of one of these could also help minimize the pain and irritation to your skin. Follow the directions on the packaging and allow 45 for the medications to take effect.
- Wear something loose and comfortable during the appointment. Instead of wearing jeans, why not try a cotton dress? A pair of loose cotton shorts can also do the trick. Loose clothes will help make the kit more comfortable to wear.
- Trim before your waxing appointment. This serves two purposes! 1) It reduces the pain, 2) It reduces the pain, by making the cream work better! If your bikini hair is longer than half inch, it is recommended that you trim the hair to about ¼- ½ inch in length to make the experience less painful. This is similar to pulling a strand of hair from your head; if you pull it from the end it will hurt a lot more than if you tug from the root. Also, if the hair is shorter, this allows the numbing cream to better contact the skin, giving it a chance to work. As you can imagine, the numbing cream works better on your skin than on your hair!
- Don’t hold your breath. This may be your typical reaction, but breathing in and out will actually help minimize the pain during waxing. The trick, according to experts: breathe in deeply when the wax is applied and breathe out when the hair is being pulled out.
- Don’t wait too long before your next appointment. Most women get waxed once every 4-6 weeks. This prevents the roots of the hair for growing too deep and the next time your hair won’t be as coarse or painful to remove.
Now here are the instructions on how to use BareEASE for numbing your skin in preparation for a painless bikini waxing:
Plan ahead when using your BareEASE Prep kit.
- The kit is for adult and external use only. Clean skin over bikini area, and apply a small amount of cream over skin approximately 30 to 40 minutes prior to hair removal. Do not rub cream in, as a thin layer should be visible on the skin. Wash off any excess from hands.
- Slip into your BareEASE panty to isolate the cream and to protect your clothing.
- Numbing effects are noticeable as quickly as 15 minutes, and maximum effect is achieved within 30-45 minutes. It is normal to experience tingling in the area where cream is applied, as this is an indication of the numbing effect. Be sure not to wear the BareEASE panty and cream for more than 45 minutes, as this may not improve effectiveness and may cause increased skin irritation or other adverse reactions.
- Immediately prior to your hair removal procedure, remove your BareEASE Panty and wipe off any excess cream on the skin. You are then ready for your ouchless hair removal procedure.
- The numbing effect may continue approximately 15 to 20 minutes following the hair removal treatment, although the time may vary by individual.
For one-time use only; do not reuse.